Taryn G. Sinatra
Taryn G. Sinatra, Esq., is a Florida Bar Board Certified Marital and Family Attorney and Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator. Ms. Sinatra is the founder and owner of the Law Office of Taryn G. Sinatra, P.A., founded in 2010. She dedicates her practice to serving the families of South Florida by handling marital and family law matters exclusively.
Ms. Sinatra has practiced family law exclusively since 2009 and has handled a diverse range of family law matters, from simple uncontested matters to high conflict and complex matters. She is highly regarded by colleagues and the judiciary alike. With nearly fifteen years of experience as a litigation attorney, Ms. Sinatra is uniquely qualified to handle the many facets of family law, whether sensitive and emotional issues related to children, or complex financial matters related to division of assets, alimony, and support.
Involvement in the legal community has been paramount and extensive for Ms. Sinatra. She is a current member and the past President of the South Palm Beach County Florida Association for Women Lawyers, past President of the South Palm Beach County Young Lawyers Section, current member and former Board Member of the South Palm Beach County Bar Association, member and former Co-Chair of the South Palm Beach County Bar Association Family Law Section, a member of the Florida Bar Family Law Section and former Legislation Committee Member, and founding member of the Palm Beach Family Law Inn of Court and current Master.
Ms. Sinatra has been honored as the recipient of various accolades including Super Lawyers Rising Star for 2014 and 2015, and Super Lawyer for four years in a row, 2018 -2021, She was honored among her peer as the recipient of the Florida Bar Family Law Section Spotlight Award in 2016, and Top Lawyer in Palm Beach County for 2018 and 2019.
Prior to working in the private sector, Ms. Sinatra began her legal career in 2005 as an Assistant State Attorney at the Broward County State Attorney’s Office where she was a prosecuting attorney through 2008.
Ms. Sinatra graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Central Florida in 2001. She then earned her Juris Doctorate from Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law in 2005. Ms. Sinatra was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2005.
As the loving mother of two boys and a divorcee, Ms. Sinatra has the distinct value of relating to clients personally and manages her cases with genuine empathy.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar, Family Law Section Committees: 2015-Present
- Florida Bar, Family Law Section Legislation Committee Member: 2016
- South Palm Beach County Florida Association for Women Lawyers, current Member and President: 2016/2017
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association, current Member and past Member of Board of Directors
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, past President: 2015, 2016
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, current Member
- Broward County Bar Association, past Member
- Family Law American Inns of Court, Palm Beach Chapter, Founding Barrister Member, current Master Member
- Juris Doctorate: 2005
Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Bachelor of Arts: 2001
University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2014, 2015
- Super Lawyer, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Florida Bar, Family Law Section, Spotlight Award, 2016
- Palm Beach County Top Attorney 2018, 2019